Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baptisms in the Philippines




  • Hey Family Loveless, How is the world are you doing? Well I have some absolutely amazing news for all of you. I had my first 2 baptisms and it was amazing. It was such a great great great experience. I had the priveledge of doing the babtising. Here are some pictures of the 2 ladies , One older and one younger.
  • After then we had a lesson and it was so spiritual the spirit was so strong. I testify that through the spirit all people can know the truth. That is what happened to our investigatores. Just like it says in Moroni 10:4-5 if we seek the truth with real intent we will receive by the Holy Ghost. It was so awesome. Just a great experience, something I really needed. This work is so amazing. When you really have the desire to work it goes so amazing.
  • Just remember I love you all very much and thank you so so much for everything. Your the best parents in the world.
  • Love Elder Loveless
  • What more could we ask for Brett to be going through, than this. I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing of Brett being on a mission and the growth he is going through and us as well. I love this gospel. Shari

No comments: