Friday, July 31, 2009

Paradise in the Philippines

  • Well I just got transfered out to the most beautiful place in the entire world. Occidental Mindoro in an area called San Jose. I'm not kidding guys this is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place in the entire world. No worries I'm taking lots of pics and I will send them to you. Just be patient. This area is the island out in the ocean so that means we had to take a plane out here, its pretty sweet.
  • Oh and I got made Zone Leader so that is pretty cool. My comp is Elder Fuga he is somoan and way cool. We have a super big area and lots of baptisms planned for this August.We have a family of 5 planned so that is cool too.
  • But this place is so beautiful its all province and rice fields and farm land, palm trees. There are native filipinos here they are called Mungyans and they are sweet .
  • Anyway guys I love you lots and lots and I hope everything is going good for you. I'll write next week. Elder Loveless

1 comment:

Tami said...

Sherri, John blocked his blog, will you have him invite me to look.Sounds like Brett is doing good. I wish him the best. Love ya Tami