Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Happy Missionary Son

  • Hey parents of the coolest missionary ever. Things are going good out here for me in Antipolo. We have lots of progress in the works.
  • Man I just love the mission I think I'm the happiest missionary every alive. I don't know why all I can think is because I love the work. Honestly I know we must do absolutely everything possible for you to obey the commandments and live according to the will of God . This is what makes us happy. I know that there is a blessing for every righteous thing we do.
  • My new area is rich, big houses, nice cars, and lots of presents. Different than my other areas.
  • Tell everyone hi for me. Especially family members. I love you all lots. Elder Loveless
  • We feel so blessed that Brett is so happy, and what more could we ask than this. I know the Lord blesses him and all missionaries when they are obedient in all things. Merry Christmas to us as his parents.!!!!

No comments: