Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Floor....

We decided to get rid of some of our carpet and put in Pergo flooring. Well it ended up being a BIG project, but Steve was a great guy to continue. But he always gets new power tools, to do a project around the house, so I think he is the ultimate winner. I think it turned out beautiful and I love the shiny floors. Thanks to my handy man, all things are possible....!!!!!!!
This is Steve working so hard to put in new floor. "Oh my aching Knees"...!!!
But is looks so beautiful......"Great Job Honey" this is the dining room, nothing moved back in yet.
This is around the corner of the dining room into the laundry room. I love the beauty of it. "Good job Honey". And now on to something else......!

5 comments:

Ali said...

It looks beautiful! Good job dad!

Ali said...

Don't forget to put pads on the chair legs and table legs so it doesn't scratch your floor...

Blake, Shauni, Dalton and Molly said...

Looks great!!! Good job!

Shari Loveless said...

Thanks Ali, for the advice, but we did that along time ago, so we are safe....Love ya

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks great Steve...of course I know you did your fair share as well Shari! Nothing more satisfyling than a do it yourself project that turns out so good.