Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love Being a Missionary



  • I love it here in the Philippines, and to tell you the truth, I don't want to come home when it is my time. I want to be a missionary till I die. But I know all good things must come to an end. But that is a long time away.

  • We taught 6 lessons today, and that is really good for this mission. My companion, Elder Johnson,(he is the kid) I am the trainer) are really doing good. Especially being new in the area, and still new at being missionaries.The people are so humble and nice.

  • I was reading in the Temple prep book, and it says everytime a temple is built, Satans power is weakened and the Lords power is strengthened. Thank you for being Temple attending parents, I know our family is blessed for it.In D&C 130 it says,everyblessing we receive is by obedience to the law. So if we want more blessings, we must obey the law first.

  • I have lost so much weight, I need more pants. I found a lady who will make them for me, and a new suit. It's not that much money so I put an order in. I get to pick out the material too.

  • I was in my first Typhoon. It was Awesome.... I was soaked from head to feet and everything too. But it sure made if muggy. That is not good.

  • I love you and miss you tons, but I keep going strong. Be like Joseph Smith, what ever came his way push through and follow Christ. Or in other words,"Come what may and love it."

No comments: