Monday, April 6, 2009

I am a TRAINER!!!!

  • This is a beautiful sunset over Manilla Bay.

    • Well my new companion is straight out of the MTC,which means I am TRAINING!!!!! Can you believe this. I'm six months in the field second area, and yes in a new area now, and I have no idea about the area. It is super crazy and a little scarey.

    I am now in Navotas right on the Manilla Bay. The houses are in little alleys and so its hard to find the houses. A lot of our investigators houses are right over the Bay so that is cool. I walk around in water every day so we wear irrigation boots. And yes I do wear them. I came from the cleanest part of the mission, to the dirtiest. It rains a lot here so it is always flooded.

    • I got my birthday package, thanks alot for everything.

    • We live in a nice house upstairs. I eat alot of fruit, bananas, mangos, pineapple and watermelon. I love it all.

    • I feel like this is home now, so it will be interesting when it is time to go home. Time is going by so fast.
    • We get to Listen to Gen. Conference next week-end so that will be nice. Our Mission Pres. has us watch all 5 sessions so it awesome.

    • The pictures are of Manilla Bay and the sunset. I love it here.

    • I love you guys tons, and thanks for everything you do. Love Elder Loveles

2 comments:

Ryan & Amanda Leiser said...

That is a really cool picture! Sounds like Brett is doing really good. love ya, manda

rick&alisse said...

Hey Brett,

Hey Joe!!!! Kumusta ka? Sigi na, jealous na ako. Hwag na ang mga babae, kasi ikow ay ang missionary at mga babae ay boual. Kalimatin ang aking tagalog, pero ako ay magamahal sa philippines. Gusto ko mag return sa philippines talaga. Maligaya bati!!!!! ha ha ha

Rick