Friday, June 5, 2009

Happenings in Philippines












  • Nay and Tay Loveless, how are things for you at home? Things are going absolutely GREAT for me.My mission just continues to go on and challenges come and go but it's fun.

  • We went to the temple early this morning. I love going to the temple especially here because we don't wear ties we wear what is called a barong or a native shirt. It's so sweet I love it and I am having one made for me to bring home.

  • I has rained 5 days straight here and I am always soaked head to toe. I guess it comes with the job.

  • We are teaching this cool guy the gospel he is so happy with the changes in his life. It is amazing to see the changes that come over people once they start to accept it into their lives. It just strenthens my Testimony about the Gospel.

  • I love you guys, don't forget about me, the missionary in the Philippines.

3 comments:

Curtis and Crystal said...

Your background looks great!!! I'm glad Brett is doing good too. See ya soon!!!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

sounds like everything is good in the Phillipines.
love, mike and linda

Marcy Cheney said...

Sounds like your missionary is doing well...glad to hear it. We are keeping busy in our yard and getting ready to leave for SLC next week for a family reunion and then bringing our 2 granddaughters home with us for 3 weeks! (Are we nuts?) Hope y'all have a great summer. Love ya