Monday, June 15, 2009

He's here!!!! Dexter Jenks


Well, we have our new addition to the family now. Alison had her baby, and he is beautiful. He was born June 9th at 12:08 p.m. It was very exciting... Alison and Ashton and baby are doing great, they are wonderful parents. So very patient and loving with this special baby. Dexter was born with no left ear, and a little jaw problem so eating has been a challenge but they are doing well and baby is growing already. He is so precious, and beautiful, and radiates such love. I have been at their house but I'm home now giving Ashtons MOM some grandma time as well. The feeling that Grandparents get at these times is so wonderful, I feel like I am becoming a parent all over again. The love I feel for our children becoming parents, and watching them love their children is something so wonderful. My cup overfloweth with love and gratitude.

4 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

What a cutie!!! I read Allison and Ashton's blog and you could just feel the love they are sharing. This is such a tender time for mom and dad and grandma and grandpa!!! We look forward to seeing all of you in August.
love, linda

Marcy Cheney said...

Congratulations to you all...don't have your daughters' blog address or I would leave them a message, but please pass our congrats onto them as well. I totally agree with you about the whole grandparent thing...it's wonderful to see our kids as such great parents themselves...kinda makes all the hard work worth while :~)
Love you guyz...

grams said...

HI TO THE LOVELESS'S. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LITTTLE GUY. I AM SO SORRY THAT HAS TO FACE CHALENGES SO EARLY IN LIFE, OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HIM, AND BLESSING TO YOU GUYS TOO. I HAVE LEARNED WITH BROOKES BABY HOW HARD IT IS TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH TINY LITTLE GUYS. WE WILL KEEP HIS NAME IN OUR TEMPLE. AS I AM SURE YOU ARE ALSO, BUT EVERY EXTRA BLESSING HELPS. WE LOVE YOU GUYS, FROM AUNT PAT

Tami said...

The baby is beautiful! Being a grandparent is so fun. I have 4 at my house right now. Tell Allison congrates. Take care. Love ya, Tami