Monday, June 7, 2010

Feelings.......

Well, I am feeling happy, sad, miserable, sick, greatful, all of these and more at this time. Steve and I are BOTH really sick, and just cough our lungs out, and look at each other and moan. But I just have to laugh at the same time, because that is just how life is sometimes. But I am sure we will get well soon...We have to....there is much to do to get ready for Brett(Elder Loveless) to come home. I don't really know why we think we have to do SO MUCH...I think that is just what MOM's think when their son is coming home. Like paint something fresh, lay new floor, buy new towels, buy a new dress, ya know, things like that. Isn't that silly, yep, that is how I am feeling. But first I need to get well, Afterall I am done with work now, so I have the time to get ready. And I need it to get warmer, so it feels like summer, then I know Brett is really coming home. I feel better now, thanks for listening, even if your not, I still feel better.

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Oh, I hope you and Steve start feeeling better really soon! That stinks when you're sick at the same time. Did you retire...or why are you done with work now? Have fun getting ready for the homecoming

Unknown said...

Sorry you are both sick. I have heard that lung thing is nasty! Hope you are back on track soon!
And don't go too crazy with the new stuff. He won't know that he has come home!

Shari Loveless said...

Marcy, No I haven't retired, I'm just done for the summer. I work at our school..Hope things are good with Jarod...


D. , Thanks for your words, and you have fun with sweet little Dexter on his 1st Birthday. I'll be thinking of you all.

Chad and Clair said...

Shari-

Sorry to hear you guys are sick. We've had that going around our house too. And yes the news is correct! We are expecting.