Sunday, June 13, 2010

Health or no Health.....

Well the road has been long on getting better. I did find out I have pneumonia, and Steve isn't too far behind. But with new meds these days, hospitalization isn't as common. It has been hard but I feel I am making progress. Wow, what a way to start my summer vacation... sick, and I have so much I want to do....I have been puttin around the house slowly, doing a few things but I get anxious to do it all. It is coming though..... We must never forget the blessings of good health while we have it. Ya never know when it will be taken away....

Our missionary son Brett, is nearing the end. Only 71/2 weeks to go. He is really excited, but at the same time very sad to leave the Philippines, that he has grown to dearly love. The Lord has blessed him to be the Assistant to the Pres. at this time,. which is keeping him VERY busy, and that is good in so many ways for him. My heart will greatly rejoice when he returns home, and Alison and Ashton and Dexter will also be home from Iowa at that time, with Curtis and Crystal and family here, my cup overfloweth with joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: