Saturday, June 26, 2010

Missionary News.....

  • Hey guys, things are going pretty good for me. I just watched all my good friends leave this last thursday. I have had a pretty hard time with it but its all good I just can't wait to come home and get it all over with. And President Ho Ching is getting ready to leave and that is also very sad, but there is nothing you can do about it.
  • Our baptism did go through this last week, so that is pretty cool.
  • We went bowling today for p-day and that was pretty cool, it was nice to get out and do something normal for once.
  • I'm glad there is only 40 days left. having this last batch leave was hard. I have been with them my entire mission from the MTC till now. I was their companion and have been in the same zone with all of them so is was hard. But now I just look forward to the new Mission President and continue doing what I need to do.
  • I love you guys lots, and I will see you all soon. LOve Elder Loveless
  • I think our Missionary is ready to come home. It is hard to have the ones you have grown up with leave you behind. But he will be home soon. Aug 5, 6:oo twin falls airport. We can't wait to see this young man......! God Bless him..

No comments: