Thursday, October 9, 2008

tagged

Oh, I've been tagged by my own daughter. I'm not weird or anything like that. But my husband says differently. OK, here goes the list.


  1. I hate to touch raw meat. I use baggies on my hands or gloves. (Does this sound familiar?)

  2. Sometimes the feel of others hands touching mine creepes me out.

  3. I hate to ride on snowy roads, I will cancel any trip because of it.

  4. Having the lid up on the copy machine at my office drives me nuts.

  5. My husband says I blow my nose after I eat.

  6. The sound of people popping their chewing gum is gross.

  7. Packages that are hard to open, like DVD's , CD's, candy bags, cereal, Etc. really tick me off.

So there you go. I'm not perfect after all. So now I put an end to this!!!!!

2 comments:

rick&alisse said...

Shari, thanks for your comment on one of my last posts. You guys have been great and I appreciate all the late night phone calls Steve has put up with. I know we will be stronger after all this. Sometimes the journey is hard when you have 5 tender spirits to care for and worry about, but we will make it! By the way your blog looks great!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Shari,
I am finally catching up on blogs and loved reading about you guys and Brett. Sounds like Brett is doing great and you are surviving. Hey, maybe Jenny and Megan's fetish about meat comes from the bringhurst family???? What do you think? Just teasing. Have a good weekend. Mike and I are home for a weekend and busy catching up.
love, linda