Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doing Much Better, and the work goes on.

  • I am feeling much better and everything so that is nice. I missed 3 days of work, and I have a big rash on my legs and arms, so they are doing some tests, so it will be interesting to find out the results.
  • I have a new comp. He is from Salt Lake City, but also from Tonga. He has 5 months left, but he is really fun. He makes me work hard for everything.
  • We are teaching an 18 yr old, his grandma got baptised and he is almost ready too. That is exciting.
  • We went as guests of honor to another religion meeting. Inglesia Ni Cristo Church, it is popular here, and we talked to the minister. It was cool.
  • I'm starting to talk alot more now and it is making things alot better. But the heat is really bad, its about 100 degrees.
  • I hope everything is going well for you guys, keep it up and thanks for everything.

No comments: