Friday, November 7, 2008

I keep picking up my feet each day








  • Hey Mom and Dad, how is everything in good old Idaho where there is grass, carpet and yards not to mention no really disgusting dogs running around?
  • This week went pretty fast for me. I'm starting to get used to it now. We barely ever take trikes anywhere. We have a pretty small area(I think it's big but I guess its small) and we just walk it all day everyday. Its really crazy. I think I walk about 10 miles a day every day. The cool thing is that I don't get tired of walking, I actually love it, its really fun.
  • We had a really cool family come to church with us . It was way cool cause we have only taught them 4 times and their name was given to us by another investigator of ours so that was cool.
  • I kinda got a little sick this week but I'm OK now, I just have a cough, but MOM no worries.
  • We went to church in a new chapel and it was really nice. And Dad all males showed that all except a few had white shirts and ties. It was so nice.
  • But i just keep going and going and picking up my feet .
  • Love you guys so so much , Brett

No comments: