Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

A little update on Steve and I and our fun Halloween. I love Halloween, I have alot of fun at school with the kids, then I get excited to treat everyone at our door. We had a fun FHE monday at Curtis's and carved pumkins and had fun. Steve flew off to San Fransisco for 3 days, then came home and it was Halloween. I held the fort down while he was gone. Friday we had no school, so I made Doughnuts and chili, and had a great Halloween evening, with Grandma and George here. John and Diane stopped by also. Now it's time to think about Thanksgiving. Thanks for checking in on us. Maybe I can try some pics one day!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween, makes me hungry to try some of your homemade donuts. We also had the chili dinner with Jeremy and family before trick or treating, but this grandma doesn't know how to make donuts. Like you said, now on to Thanksgiving and the holidays.
love you guys, linda

cleo cheney said...

Hey Shari, could you please send me any info on how to get ahold of Terry and Tony Id love to hear from them. Hope your all good. My email is cleocheney@yahoo.com
thanks Kevin and Marcy