Friday, November 28, 2008

Misssionary Blessings

This spider was in the shower, ugh.......
Thanksgiving with other missionaries...They ate rice and Adobo Chicken.


Happy Elder Loveless, we love this picture :)
  • Things are actually really really good. I'm liking it here and me and my comp. are getting along really good and we have a few more families to teach.
  • The ward we serve in is maybe 100+ that come to church but the list is over 500. Nobody helps us at all, we do it all on our own. We do something that is called OYM or open your mouth. We just walk down the road and talk to people. We are starting to tract now and it is just to see if it is effective in our mission.
  • I am in a city called Marikina, about 45 minutes away from Quezon City. My area is only city.
  • Our families we found are really cool, and they say they are really interested.
  • I used my raincoat for the first time, I didn't get wet at all, so that was nice.
  • Other than that spider in the pic we just live with cockroaches and lizards.
  • Have a good Thanksgiving and eat some pie for me.

We are so happy to see the pictures of Brett looking so happy. What a great smile. Who can resist listening to that shining face and happy look!!!

No comments: